Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Welcome

Welcome to my life. I figure that I will start off with some back story. My name is Cornelius, I am 23 year old musician who lives in LA... at least for this week. I am currently in a band called One Silver Astronaut. We just got a song on the show Gossip Girl and we're about to head back into the studio to record our follow up to our last Ep: The Research.

My life seems to be filled with unexpected twists and turns in places and directions that I would never think it would go. In the Last 9 months I have lived in Los Angeles, Alaska, Oklahoma, and now LA again. During that time I have been to Portland, and Denver, drove 19hrs from Oklahoma city to Los Angeles, and almost died in a tornado.

A few of the MANY things that I will be hitting on in this blog will be: Music, Photography, Art, and any random story or experience that might come my way. So I guess what I am trying to say is - Welcome to a window of the craziness that is my life.

1 comment: